School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Job Type: Contract
We are looking for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) near Erwin, NC for the 20/21 school year.
About the position:
- Full time, 37.5 hours per week
- Elementary and middle school case load
- Evaluations and assessments, IEPs and direct services
- Must have North Carolina state license and CCC
- Must have Master’s Degree
Benefits For You:
- Competitive compensation
- Health benefits
- Housing assistance
- Weekly pay
Please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234 or apply below if this sounds of interest to you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled