School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Job Type: Contract
A school near St. Simons Island, GA is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the 20/21 school year.
- Full time, 37.5 hours a week
- Articulation and language disorders
- Mostly K-8th grade case load
- Mild to moderate disabilities
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have Georgia state license and CCC
- Must have Master’s Degree
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits, housing assistance and weekly pay.
If this interests you or you know someone that would be a good fit, please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled