School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Job Type: Contract
We are seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) near Darien, GA for the 20/21 school year.
About the position:
- Full time, 37.5 hours a week
- Articulation and language disorders
- Mostly K-8th grade case load
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- Must have Georgia state license and CCC
- Must have Master’s Degree
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits, 401K, housing assistance and weekly pay.
Please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234 or apply below to be considered for this opportunity!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled