School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Job Type: Contract
We are searching for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join a school near Greenville, SC for the 20/21 school year!
A little about the position:
- Full time, 35 hours a week
- Prek-8th grade case load
- Will consider SLPA or CFY
A little about you:
- Must have South Carolina state license and CCC
- Must have South Carolina Teaching Certification
- Must have Master’s Degree
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below or email Sarah Kafer or call 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled