School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Job Type: Contract
A Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position has opened near Berea, SC. We are currently sourcing for candidates who are interested in the following setting for the 20/21 school year:
- Full time, 35 hours a week
- Prek-8th grade case load
- Will consider SLPA or CFY
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must have South Carolina state license and CCC
- Must have South Carolina Teaching Certification
- Must have Master’s Degree
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
Please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234 or apply below to be considered for this opportunity!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled