Our great school district in the Petaluma, California area is hopeful to find a speech language pathologist (SLP) to come onboard for the upcoming school year. The district is hoping to interview and hire quickly to be able to get the students the services they need. Please see the job details below:
- 37.5 hours
- Providing speech pathology services to students.
- Caseload will be elementary grade level students
- This position requires candidate to be in-person
- Must have active California SLP licensure
- Must hold CCC's
- Must have active PPS CA Credentials
If you are interested in interviewing for this position, please send your resume to [email protected] for consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled