Speech Language Pathologist
ProCare Therapy is thrilled to announce our partnership with exceptional school districts throughout Virginia for the current 2023-2024 school year. We are currently seeking highly qualified onsite or virtual Speech and Language Pathologists for contracted positions. The ideal candidate must possess state clearances to be considered.
Requirements for this role:
- A Master's or Doctorate Level degree in Speech Pathology
- Must have prior school or clinical experience working with children
- Applicant must hold a State issued License and a State issued Education Certification
- Full time or part time contract openings
- Full 2023-2024 school year, maternity leaves, etc.
- K - 12 school aged students
- Special Education students
- Caseload details and duties of specific assignments to be explained in the interviews with the director
- You will be responsible for collaborating IEP s and other assessments with other educational experts.
- Supporting our existing staff in catching up on assessments and completing new assessments
- Develop successful classroom procedures and rules
- Planning and placement team meeting participation
- Other general speech therapy duties
- Benefits are available to full time employees
- Full medical, Dental, Vision
- Weekly paychecks
- W-2 employee
- 1099 contractor
- Must have liability insurance
- Must have at least 2 years of recent school or virtual experience
The district directors are scheduling interviews immediately, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible for consideration. You can also apply by sending your resume directly to: [email protected] or calling 678-920-5911.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled