School Speech Language Therapist (SLP) in Grand Chain, IL 2022-2023 School Year
ProCare Therapy has partnered up with an excellent school district to find a wonderful Part Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in Grand Chain, IL that is looking for to join their team for the upcoming 2022 - 2023 school year.
This school wishes to empower their students so that they can become responsible learners who are confident and capable of bringing positive change to society. To accomplish this goal, we need a SLP to help our students. See below if you would like to apply to this position.
- Part time 2-3 days, 20 hours
- Prek-12th grade, small caseload of 13 students
- 780 minutes of direct service per week plus assessments, meetings, and paperwork
- Full school year
- Requires a Master's in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology
- Must be licensed in the State of IL
- Previous experience in schools is preferred but not required
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If you are interested, please apply by sending an updated copy of your resume to me at [email protected] along with one to three references. If you have any questions, feel free to call me at (904) 539 - 4119. I look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled