Applicants must at least have a Masters in Speech Pathology/Communication Sciences & Disorders
ProCare Therapy is working with a client in South Bend, Indiana that is looking for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist for the remainder of the 2021-2022 school year.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Contract: For the upcoming 2021-2022 school year
Caseload: Caseload will be based on your preference!
- Support student academic achievement
- Evaluate students in order to develop Individualized Educational Programs
- Collaborate with classroom teachers regarding instructional techniques
- Very supportive district
- Will be assigned to 2-3 school sites
- Master’s Degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Must be licensed in Indiana
- Must pass drug screen and background screen
Out of state candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply! We can assist with the relocation expenses, as well as, provide per diem housing and travel stipends to make sure that this experience is extremely positive and rewarding. ProCare employees are hired on and paid at a W-2 hourly rate, and this rate will be finalized based upon your experience
If this is the right fit for you, then come take advantage of this excellent opportunity. You can also email me your resume to expedite the hiring process. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Local: (770) 325-0325