School Speech Therapist | Ann Arbor, MI
Job Type: Contract
A school district in Michigan is seeking a full time Speech Language Pathologist for the current school year. This opportunity is providing therapy services only to students in grades PreK through elementary, both virtually and on-site.
Full Job Details:
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Full-time, 35 hours per week
- ASAP through the entire 20/21 school year
- Students in grades PreK-elementary
- Direct therapy services only
- SLP will be given: office, materials, and full PPE gear
- Prospective (SLP) candidates must have: Valid Michigan School SLP License (or in process if relocating) + Master’s degree
During your assignment, employees will be provided with: competitive compensation and weekly direct deposit. The salary for this position is negotiable and will be based on education, certification, and experience. Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly to Jenna.Rodriguez@procaretherapy.com.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me by phone or email for more details on this job opening. I am available by phone from 9-5 PM EST and will respond to emails within 1 business day.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled