Schools- Deaf and Hard Hearing Teacher- Lakeland, FL
Job Type: Contract
We are looking for a Full Time Deaf and Hard Hearing Teacher for a school district near:
• Lakeland, Florida
• Must be able to work with K-12 students
• Must have Florida Teaching License
• M.S. in Educational for Teaching Deaf
• Full-Time/ 37.5 hours
• Contract for 20-21 school year
• Offer Full Time benefits/ 401K plans
We’re able to provide reimbursement/relocation anywhere in the country.
To learn more about this DHH job opening, please submit an application and current resume. This position will fill fast so apply now!
Farah Nathan | Educational Talent Developer | 770-407-1669
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled