- Job Location:
San Mateo, CA
Schools - PT
- Last Updated:
Schools Physical Therapist (PT) Opening Overview
Employment Type: Part- Time, Contract through the end of the school year
Procare is currently interviewing Physical Therapist with some experience with working within the schools setting. The position will be for a part- time, 15 hours a week need with assisting a high school caseload. The school district is looking to hire immediately, so we are asking that each candidate have an obtained license and certificate through the California state education board.
- Requires a Master's Level degree
- Background Check
- Passed Drug Screening
- Fingerprinting Clearance
- Available to Interview/ Start Immediately
Additional ProCare Information
ProCare Therapy will offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package to all applicants. Housing and relocation assistance will be provided to those who qualify.
Please feel free to contact me if you are an assistant, new graduate, traveler, or wish to find a position that better fits your needs then the one associated with this job posting. We work with many disciplines and staff nationwide.
How to Apply:
- Please click the below link, to upload your information to this job posting.
- You can also inquire directly to Lorice Young for any further needs, with your resume and 3 professional references.
- Call: 770-225-3054
- Email: Lorice.Young@ProcareTherapy.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Importance of Parent Advocates for Special Needs Families
Inform Families of Advocate Availability When families are told that they need to have a meeting at school, inform them of their rights to have an advocate with them. Have packets of information wh...
Read more »
- Increasing Need for Sign Language Interpreters
If you are a sign language interpreter, or thinking about this career, here are some things to consider. Work community events – If you are fluent in American Sign Language, get yourself int...
Read more »