Schools- Sign Language Interpreter- Hammond, IL
Job Type: Contract
We are seeking a Full Time Sign Language Interpreter for a local school district near:
- Must have Illinois Teaching License
- Minimum EIPA score 3.50 and passed written component
- B.S. in Educational Interpreting
- Full-Time/ 37.5 hours
- Offer Full Time benefits/ 401K plans
- Must be able to work with K-12 caseload
We’re able to provide reimbursement/relocation anywhere in the country.
To learn more about this Sign Language Interpreter job opening, please submit an application and current resume. This position will fill fast so apply now!
Please contact me if you have any questions!
Farah Nathan | Educational Talent Developer | 770-407-1669
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled