- Job Location:
Oak Lawn, IL
Schools - Social Worker
- Last Updated:
A school in Oak Lawn, Illinois is partnering with ProCare Therapy to help fill a School Social Worker position. Sign on and completion bonuses are available. Call me to learn more about this excellent opportunity. You can also email me your resume to expedite the hiring process. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Job at a Glance:
- Full and or Part Time Hours
- 15-37.5 Hours Weekly
- 2019-2020 school year
- Caseload: Junior High-High School
- Average Caseload
- All services are provided in the classrooms
- Must have school social worker certification
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Benefits - health, optical, and dental offered
- 401k plan through Wells Fargo
If you wish to be immediately considered, please submit a copy of your resume to: Crystal.Handley@Procaretherapy.com . Once I receive, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for a phone interview with this client.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for clinical counseling and school ...
Read more »