We are seeking a Full Time Speech Language Pathologist for a local school district near:
• Richmond, Virginia
• Must be able to work with K-12 students
• Must have Virginia Teaching License and CCC’s
* May consider CFY or SLPA if they have experience with Autism and Severe Disabilities*
• M.S. in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
• Full-Time/ 37.5 hours
• Contract for 20-21 school year
• Offer Full Time benefits/ 401K plans
We’re able to provide reimbursement/relocation anywhere in the country.
To learn more about this Speech Language Pathologist job opening, please submit an application and current resume. This position will fill fast so apply now!
Please contact me if you have any questions!
Farah Nathan | Travel Therapy Consultant | 770-407-1669