A great school district in Gilbert, AZ area is now looking to hire a Special Education teacher for a current, full-time opening. Previous experience working with children is required. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Previous experience in a school is preferred
- Elementary School Caseload
- K-1st student population
- Teaching in a specialty classroom
- Approx. 25-35 students
- More details of caseload upon interview
- Bachelor's degree in Education and then a Master's degree in Special Education
- Active Special Education license in the state of Arizona
- Full Time
- Monday - Friday
- Weekly pay
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance benefits
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] . From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at (904) 309-9740 for any additional information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled