ProCare Therapy has been partnering with an excellent school district Westfield, In seeking an onsite School Behavior Specialist/ Experienced Paraprofessional for the Spring 2023 school semester.
- 30-37.5 hours per week
- K-12th caseload
- Working 1:1 support or group setting
- Supporting district BCBAs with behavior plans
- Supporting students with functional academics
- Assist students with life skills, communication, social-emotional/behavioral, and other needs
- Drug test
- Background check
- Passion for making a difference
- Full medical, dental, visual
- Competitive compensation
- Weekly Paycheck
The district director is scheduling interviews immediately, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible for consideration. You can also apply by sending your resume directly to: [email protected] or contacting at 904-647-2120.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled