Location: Powell, WY
Category: Schools - School Psychologist
ProCare Therapy has been partnering with a great school district in Powell, WY for this 2022-2023 school year. We are seeking to hire an onsite psychologist for a contract position. The district director is scheduling interviews immediately, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible for consideration.
Requirements for this role:
- A Master’s or Doctorate Level degree in School Psychology/Educational psychology
- Must be a school psychologist
- PPS credentials
- Applicant must hold a State issued License and a State issued Education Certification
- Full time Monday-Friday 35-40 hours per week
- ½ hour lunch break
- Position will start in March 2023 and go to May 26th ,2023
- K-12th Caseload
- Attending IEP meetings, evaluations,
- FBA process and helping to create BIPs both for gen and special ed.
- Vital component to the MTSS process – problem solving process for gen ed students who may need higher level tier support.
- Being a member of the school crisis team.
- IEP meetings occur before or after school. Once a day there is a stack day where they can hold a bunch of meetings in one day once a month.
- General school psychologist duties
- Benefits are available to full time social worker employees
- Full medical, Dental, Vision
- Weekly paychecks
- W-2 employee
You can also apply by sending your resume directly to: [email protected] or calling 904-647-2720.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled