ProCare Therapy is thrilled to present a fantastic opportunity for a School Psychologist to join an outstanding school district in Cedar City, UT for the upcoming 2023-2024 academic year. We're looking for a talented and passionate psychologist to work onsite and fill a valuable contract position.
If you're interested in being a part of a supportive and dynamic team of professionals, we encourage you to apply for this position today. The district director is currently scheduling interviews, so don't hesitate - apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Requirements for this role:
- A Master s or Doctorate Level degree in School Psychology/Educational psychology
- Must be a school psychologist
- PPS credentials
- Applicant must hold a State issued License and a State issued Education Certification
- Full time Monday-Friday 35-40 hours per week
- hour lunch break
- Position will start in August 2023 and go to May 26th ,2024
- K-12th Caseload
- Attending IEP meetings, evaluations,
- FBA process and helping to create BIPs both for gen and special ed.
- Vital component to the MTSS process problem solving process for gen ed students who may need higher level tier support.
- Being a member of the school crisis team.
- IEP meetings occur before or after school. Once a day there is a stack day where they can hold a bunch of meetings in one day once a month.
- General school psychologist duties
- Benefits are available to full time social worker employees
- Full medical, Dental, Vision
- Weekly paychecks
- W-2 employee
You can also apply by sending your resume directly to: [email protected] or calling 904-647-2720.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled