Are you looking for a fully remote, school based, work from home opportunity? ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in VIRGINIA looking for a qualified, enthusiastic Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year! If we find the right candidate to fill the role, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year. Apply now and get an interview today.
Job Requirements to Qualify for Remote Placements with ProCare Therapy/VocoVision:
- Master’s Degree
- VA State Certificate of Clinical Competence
- VA State Education Certificate
- At least two years of schools experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with 1099 pay
- Fully Remote- no onsite services required
- Full Time
- K-12th Caseload
Interested in working from home? ProCare does have tele-therapy options available! Please reach out to me today to learn more about how we can assist. To see if you qualify for our remote positions, please see the form linked:
If you wish to be immediately considered, please email me an updated copy of your resume and a minimum of three references to [email protected] . Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for an interview with the school district.
I look forward to hearing from you!!
Director of Educational Resources, ProCare Therapy
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled