ProCare Therapy, a leading provider of educational staffing solutions, is currently seeking a Special Education Teacher for a contract position in the Ypsilanti, MI area. If you are a dedicated and experienced educator passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of middle school students with special needs, this opportunity is perfect for you.
- Provide specialized instruction and support to middle school students with diverse learning needs
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students
- Adapt curriculum materials and instructional strategies to meet individual student needs
- Collaborate with paraeducators and support staff in the classroom
- Create a positive and inclusive learning environment
- Collaborate with parents and other team members to ensure student success
- Duration: 2023-2024 school year
- Full-time position
- 37.5 hours per week
- Middle school setting
- Self-contained classroom
- Para support in the classroom
- Start date: August 25, 2023
- End date: June 12, 2024 (tentative)
- Valid teaching license or certification in Special Education
- Previous experience working with middle school students with special needs is preferred
- Knowledge of special education laws, IEP development, and evidence-based instructional strategies
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to differentiate instruction and meet the unique needs of each student
Compensation: The hourly pay for this contract position will range from $32 to $42, depending on experience, credentials, and budget.
Application Process: To apply for this position, please email the following documents to [email protected]:
- Your updated resume
- Interview availability
- A copy of your teaching license or certification in Special Education
For more information about this position, please call 470-235-4758.
Note: Further details about the role will be provided during the interview process.
Join the ProCare Therapy team and make a difference in the lives of middle school students with special needs in the Ypsilanti, MI area. Apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled