Sign Language Interpreter Assistant - Valley Center, CA
Job Type: Contract
Applicants must be fluent in ASL; no certification needed
ProCare Therapy is working with a client in Valley Center, California that is looking for a full-time time Sign Language Interpreter Assistant for the remainder of the 2021-2022 school year.
SLI Assistant Needed:
- Full time
- ASAP Start
- Full school year
- Working 1:1
- Middle School student in a mod/severe program (cognitively delayed also).
- No certification needed - just needs to be fluent in ASL
- Support student academic achievement
- Evaluate students in order to develop Individualized Educational Programs
- Collaborate with classroom teachers regarding instructional techniques
- Must be fluent in ASL
- Must pass drug screen and background screen
Out of state candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply! We can assist with the relocation expenses, as well as, provide per diem housing and travel stipends to make sure that this experience is extremely positive and rewarding. ProCare employees are hired on and paid at a W-2 hourly rate, and this rate will be finalized based upon your experience
If this is the right fit for you, then come take advantage of this excellent opportunity. You can also email me your resume to expedite the hiring process. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Local: (770) 325-0325
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled