Sign Language Interpreter- Bolingbrook, IL
Job Type: Contract
We are actively searching for a Full-Time Sign Language Interpreter in a local nearby school district:
- B.S. in Educational Interpreting
- Must have active or be eligible for Illinois Teaching License
- Minimum EIPA score 3.50 and passed written component
- Must be able to work Full Time/ 37.5 Hours weekly
- K-12 caseload
- Able to create positive learning environment for students with disorders
- Full Time Benefits offered
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Salary
For anyone interested, we offer relocation services and housing stipends all around the country for contracted positions.
If you are interested, please apply to the email below with your resume. Please contact me if you have any questions. This position will close fast so apply now!
Hope to hear from you soon!
Farah Nathan | Educational Talent Developer | 770-407-1669
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled