Sign Language Interpreter - Dawsonville, GA
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district near Dawonville, GA that is looking for a Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) to join their team. Please find details below.
- Full Time
- 37.5 hours per week
- Educational Interpreter
- Will be working with multiple sites
- Grades 2 through age 20
- ASAP Start
- 3.5 EIPA performance score OR National Interpreter Certification (NIC)*
Benefits of Working with ProCare Therapy May Include:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Travel Stipends
- Relocation and Licensure Assistance
- Matching 401K Plan and more!
If you are not local to the area, our agency does offer an excellent compensation package with relocation assistance that can be added to help those traveling for a position. For more information, call 770-225-3042 or email your updated resume to Hannah.Kim@Procaretherapy.com.