Sign Language Interpreter (Georgia)
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a School District that is looking for a Full time School Sign Language Interpreter to start as soon as possible. Please see additional details about this opportunity below:
- High school - 2 students
- One location
- EIPA score of 3.5+ preferred
- NIC/RID certification preferred
- Prior school's experience preferred but not required
- Offer services to provide a positive impact on students
- Collaborate with students, teachers, parents etc.
To apply for this great school based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at: Edwards.Efeurhobo@Procaretherapy.com Once received, I will be in contact with you in reference to the next steps in the hiring process. You may also contact me via phone (770-557-3226) for any information regarding this job or any other opportunities we have available across the United States!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled