- Job Location:
Schools - Sign Language Interpreter
- Last Updated:
A very unique position has just opened up near Homewood, Alabama. We are looking for a full-time sign language interpreter. You will be working with students with hearing impairments. The students will range from grades 9-12 and could really use your help. Think you're the person for the job? Send us your resume today!
- Sign Language Interpreter
- Hard of hearing/deaf population
- State certification is a must.
- 3.5 EIPA score or higher
- Bachelors degree
- Must be looking to start immediately
To apply for this position and get a possible interview next week, email your resume to
- Call me directly at 770-776-2065 for further information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled