Sign Language Interpreter Job near Racine, WI
Job Type: Contract
Applicants must be fluent in American Sign Language
New Opportunity | Sign Language Interpreter | Racine, Wisconsin | Full-Time Position | 2020-2021 school year
ProCare Therapy is working on behalf of a school district in Racine, Wisconsin to find a qualified and talented Sign Language Interpreter for a full-time position. This position works with a student to provide interpreting services for the remainder of the school year.
- Full time
- 37.5 hrs/wk
- Monday - Friday
- Must be skilled in American Sign Language
- DPI certification needed
- Working with deaf and hard of hearing students
- Required Certifications/Licenses: Wisconsin Department of Instruction License #884, progress toward on-going credits required every five to renew license and successful passing of the state interpreting exam EIPA (Educational Interpreter Performance Assessment) 0020 – Educational Interpreter License (DPI).
- 401k plan through Wells Fargo
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Benefits - health, optical, and dental offered
How to Apply:
- Fill out an online application and attach a professional resume with references
- Send your professional resume, contact information and information regarding the position you are interested in to Anthony.Merriweather@Procaretherapy.com
The school district is eager to review resumes and schedule interviews.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled