Sign Language Interpreter (SLI)
Job Type: Contract
A Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) position has opened near Locust Grove, VA. We are currently sourcing for candidates who are interested in the following setting:
- Filling for a maternity leave (3 months)
- 37.5 hours per week
- Prior schools experience preferred
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must have a master’s in educational sign language
- Must have Virginia state teachers license
- Must have an EIPA score of 3.5 or higher
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
Please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234 or apply below to be considered for this opportunity!