Sign Language Interpreter Position in Tracy, CA
Job Type: Contract
New Opportunity | Sign Language Interpreter | Near Tracy California | Full-Time Position | Remainder of the School Year
ProCare Therapy is working on behalf of a school district near Tracy, California to find a qualified and talented Sign Language Interpreter for a full-time position. This position will work 1:1 to provide interpreting services for the full school year.
Details & Requirements:
- 1:1 in a special needs adult program, 18 years old
- Full school year
- current billing client
- EIPA score for CA is 4.0
- Certified in ASL
More details:The student’s primary disability is Hard of Hearing. The secondary is Orthopedic Impairment (due to Cerebral Palsy). He has goals for laundry, following a recipe, and participating in vocational skills program. The school site is George & Evelyn Stein Continuation School. He is in the Young Adult Program.
- 401k plan through Wells Fargo
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Benefits - health, optical, and dental offered
How to Apply:
- Fill out an online application and attach a professional resume with references
- Send your professional resume, contact information and information regarding the position you are interested in to Anthony.Merriweather@Procaretherapy.com
The school district is eager to review resumes and schedule interviews.
Senior Director of Educational Resources