School Sign Language Interpreter Job near Waukegan, IL
Job Type: Contract
We are working with a school district near Waukegan, Illinois to hire a full-time sign language interpreter. The school district is highly supportive and provides paraprofessionals in the classrooms to assist interpreters.
- Full-time at 35+ hours per week
- Interpret 1:1 classroom instruction
- Work with K-12 students (caseload will be assigned based on preference and previous experience)
- Tutor students in sign language, as necessary
- Contribute to IEPs, as necessary
- Collaborate with parents, teachers, and administrators during classes and special events
- EIPA score of 3.5+ OR the Educational Interpreter License from the State of IL Board of Education
ProCare Therapy will ensure a competitive compensation package for qualified applicants. Some candidates may be eligible for housing stipends or relocation assistance. Candidates working full-time are eligible for medical/dental/vision insurance.
To apply or to find out about other interpreting jobs nationwide, please contact:
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Phone: (678) 459-1146