School-Based Sign Language Interpreter
ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a qualified and compassionate Sign Language Interpreter to join one of our trusted and forward-thinking school districts located in beautiful Chico, Washington. As an SLI in this role, you'll be a crucial part of our commitment to providing equal access to education for all students. Your role will involve facilitating communication between students, teachers, and other educational professionals, ensuring a supportive and inclusive learning environment.
At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed below:
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long/short-term disability
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Full time
- 6 hours per day
- 30 hours per week
- 1:1 with 3rd grade hearing impaired student
- In-person only
- More details upon interview
- Minimum EIPA Score of 3.5
- Active WA SLI License
- WA ESA
- School experience preferred
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a drug and background check
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and email me a copy of your updated resume. Please ensure that your resume is up to date and reflects all of the requirements for this position or you will not be considered.
I look forward to hearing from you!
ProCare Therapy - Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled