A school district near Decatur, AL is looking for an SLI for the next school year!
- Full time (40 hours)
- Caseload: K-12th (Mostly K-6)
- Start: August 2nd - May 25th
- Must Have Either EIPA, RID, or NIC
- Bachelor's Degree in ASL or Educational Interpreter
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Relocation Assistance/ Reimbursement
- Matching 401k, Health, Dental, Vision insurance provided
If you have any additional questions, please be sure to reach out. I look forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled