Sign Language Interpreter Needed
Job Type: Contract
Sign Language Interpreter Needed- Massachusetts
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a school district in Massachusetts to staff a Sign Language Interpreter to work full-time. The school has flexible scheduling and the SLI will be working with a 5th grade kiddo 1:1. Apply Today!
At ProCare Therapy we offer:
- Independent Contractor Placement Options
- Competitive Rates
- Professional Development
- Clinical and Technical Support
- Nationwide Opportunities
- 30+ hours/week
- Caseload: 1 on 1 with a 5th grade student
- Onsite position
- 2021-2022 School Year
- EIPA score of 3.5 or more (RID or NIC accepted as well)
- Previous experience working with children desired, but not required.
Employment Type: Contract, Full-Time
If this sounds like an employment opportunity that you would like to learn more about, please reach out to me today by either phone or email. I'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have and get a phone interview scheduled between you and the director of the district.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled