Sign Language Interpreter need in Hopewell, VA
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Sign Language Interpreter this upcoming school year for a contract position located in Hopewell, VA.
Employment type and hours: Full time, Contract
Start date: ASAP-6/9/23
Hours: 32.5 hrs a week
- Student is in general education classroom
- Interpreter will be helping a student that has cochlear implants, but still needs vocabulary building to pair sound with words. He can sign on grade level about topics of interest. He is reading text at about a K-1st grade level.
Education:- Bachelors level degree in ASL or Education interpreting.
- Certifications: EIPA, RID, or NIC
As a Sign Language Interpreter with ProCare Therapy, you’ll enjoy:
• Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
• Benefits - health, optical, and dental offered
• 401k plan through Wells Fargo
How to apply?:
• You can enter in your information and contact details below
• Send your resume to: [email protected]
• Or simply give me a call and connect at: 904-376-7010
Either way, I hope to hear from you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled