Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) - 20/21 School Year
Job Type: Contract
We are seeking a Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) near Calumet City, IL for the 20/21 school year.
About the position:
- Currently Part time, 17.5 hours a week
- Once back on campus, will turn full time, 32.5 hours per week
- K-12th grade case load
- Must have a master’s in educational sign language
- Must have Illinois state teachers license
- Must have an EIPA score of 3.5 or higher
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits, 401K, housing assistance and weekly pay.
Please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234 or apply below to be considered for this opportunity!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled