Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) - 20/21 School Year
Job Type: Contract
A Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) position has opened near Matteson, IL. We are currently sourcing for candidates who are interested in the following setting:
- Currently Part time, 17.5 hours a week
- Once back on campus, will turn full time, 32.5 hours per week
- K-12th grade case load
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must have a master’s in educational sign language
- Must have Illinois state teachers license
- Must have an EIPA score of 3.5 or higher
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
Please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234 or apply below to be considered for this opportunity!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled