Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) | Augusta, GA
ProCare Therapy is seeking a sign language interpreter for a great school district. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, contact me directly!
- 1;1 with a middle school student onsite.
- Must have a background in ASL.
- Fulltime hours and benefits!
- MUST be licensed to teach ASL in GA.
- Bachelor’s/Master's in ASL preferred but not required.
- Previous school experience is a plus!
ProCare Benefits If Fulltime
- Weekly pay on W2.
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance.
- 401K Plan.
Please send a resume and availability times to speak over the phone to Taylor Wilson [email protected], or call/text me directly at 904-239-5621. Looking forward to connecting soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled