Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) Job - Birmingham, AL
Job Type: Contract
Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) Job - Tacoma, WA
A school in the Tacoma, WA area is currently seeking a Sign Language Interpreter for their deaf-education students for the current school year. This position is full-time and will be a contract assignment with ProCare Therapy. Come work in this beautiful area and see what the state of Washington has to offer! We can offer Housing/Travel stipends for this assignment.
Candidates must have their RID certification or at least a 3.5 EIPA to be considered.
- 35 hours per week
- K-12th grade caseload
- Flexible scheduling during the week
- Weekly paychecks and healthcare benefits
- Quick interview and offer
- Experience working in a school system preferred
- Passing EIPA score (3.5) or RID certification
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit an application below or contact Briana Harton at Briana.Harton@procaretherapy.com.
Sr. Director of Educational Resources