Sign Language Interpreter (SLI, Mostly Virtual) - Kirkland, WA
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district near Kirkland, WA that is looking for a Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) to join their team. Please find details below.
- Full Time
- 30 hours per week
- Young adult students in Transition Academy
- Mostly virtual services, but will need to be on-site if needed
- ASAP Start
- 20-21 School Year
- Must have National Interpreter Certification
- EIPA score of 3.5 or above
- Previous school-based experience preferred
Benefits of Working with ProCare Therapy May Include:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Travel Stipends
- Relocation and Licensure Assistance
- Matching 401K Plan and more!
If you are interested, please submit your application today. For further inquiry, please email, call, or text Hannah Kim.
Hannah Kim, ProCare Therapy
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled