Are you looking to help promote the educational setting for students who utilize Sign Language as their main form of communication? We are looking to hire a SLI for the upcoming school year.
- ASAP- 06/14/23
- Times: 35 hrs/wk, potentially more
- Caseload: High school
- Onsite only
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in ASL or Educational Interpreting.
- Licensure: EIPA (Educational Interpreter Performance Assessment), RID (Registry of Interpreter for the Deaf) and NIC (National Interpreter Certification)
- Experience: school experience is not required but is preferred.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance!
- Work as a contracted employee with competitive weekly pay, and more!
If interested, please apply below with your current resume. If you have any questions, please email Christephen.Elibert OR call/text 678-367-2128 to discuss next steps and more information.
**If this opportunity is not for you, please don’t hesitate to contact me for additional opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled