Sign Language Interpreter
Our school district is interviewing Sign Language Interpreters to hire for the 2022-2023 school year. This position is full-time working one-on-one with a middle school student. We are scheduling virtual interviews now to hire as soon as possible.
Location: Sumter, South Carolina
- Full-Time | 37.5 hours/week
- Start: August 15, 2022 or ASAP
- End: June 1, 2023
- Interpreter will work with student to translate in all classes.
- Student has special education and general education classes.
- Must have Sign Language Interpreter License.
- Must pass a background check and drug test.
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Matching 401K
If you or someone you know is a qualified candidate, please submit an updated resume to be considered. You will be contacted shortly after for a preliminary interview. We look forward to meeting you!
Amanda Buckles | Account Executive
Email | Click here
Phone | (770) 557-3231
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled