Sign Language Interrupter: Eugene, OR
Job Type: Contract
We have partnered with a great school in the Eugene area that is seeking a Sign Language Interpreter for the remainder of the school year. The ideal candidate will work 5 days per week, averaging 32.5 hours weekly. You would be working with the elementary-high population with educational assistants.
Position at a glace:
- Full-Time hours available (32.5 hours)
- One-Two locations nearby
- Interviewing this week
- Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or direct deposit, if you prefer
- Must have 3.5 EIPA Score
Essential Functions :
- Provides interpreting for pupils who are deaf or hard of hearing (DHH) in all areas of the educational environment
- Follows the Educational Interpreter Performance Assessment guidelines of professional conduct for Educational Interpreters.
- Interprets IEP meetings when not participating as a team member.
While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare benefits through United HealthCare.
Please apply by submitting your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org For any questions about this position, please contact Crystal Handley 770-299-7104