SLP | School Speech Language Pathologist Contract Opening | near Westfield, MA
Job Type: Contract
A School near Westfield, MA is in need of a Speech Language Pathologist that can take on a full-time assignment for the arranged contract term. We are looking for a driven candidate that is passionate about student success and will be a great fit for our supportive team. If you are interested, please review the job details and apply below!
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Active MA SLP License
- K-8 experience preferred.
- CCC's wanted but CFY candidates will be considered
- Full time (37.5 hours)
- Will be working with students with wide range of speech impairments
- K-8 caseload
- Contract dates: November - June: covering two maternity leaves
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive compensation
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Relocation Assistance/ Reimbursement
We are looking to fill this position ASAP! If you have any additional questions, please be sure to reach out. I look forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled