We are seeking a qualified and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team for the upcoming school year in Kansas City, MO. As an SLP, you will be responsible for evaluating and treating students with communication and language disorders, as well as collaborating with teachers and parents to provide the best possible support for our students.
- Conduct assessments to identify students with communication and language disorders.
- Develop individualized treatment plans for students based on their needs.
- Provide direct therapy to students in individual and group settings.
- Monitor student progress and adjust treatment plans as needed.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to ensure effective communication and support for students.
- Participate in meetings and professional development opportunities to stay current on best practices in the field.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Current state license or eligibility for licensure in Missouri.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
- Prior experience working with children in a school setting is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team.
We offer competitive salary and benefits packages, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. If you are a dedicated and compassionate SLP who is committed to helping students reach their full potential, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity in Kansas City, MO.
Are you interested in this position? If so, please apply now and send me your resume!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled