SLP - Brandywine, Delaware - Part-Time And Full-Time Considered!
Job Type: Any
We’re currently looking for professionals in the area of Brandywine, Delaware. If you are a Speech Language Pathologist looking to make a difference in your community, we would love to hear from you. All applications are being responded to urgently, due to the urgent need of a SLP in the area.
- A Master's Level Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Delaware SLP License
- Delaware Education Certificate
- Help the patients by diagnosing them and treating their conditions.
- Implement IEPs to help family members and other professionals better plan the patients’ path forward.
- Experience working with students K-12 is preferred.
- 20 - 37 hours per week
- Conduct evaluations and provide treatment
- Initially remote, but in the process of returning to onsite.
- Elementary and Secondary
- Full-Time Hours
- K-12 Range.
- In-Person, but will work from home is there is a total switch to virtual.
- Relocation Assistance via stipends
We are looking to fill this vacancy as soon as we can, to help these students get back on track with their scholastic plan.
Please email Reed Plumb, or call at 770-810-7228 for more details. Our responses will arrive within the next 2-3 business days.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled