We have a need in our school for a Speech Language Pathologist. We are looking for someone who is positive and enthusiastic about helping our students. The ideal candidate has school experience.
Location: near Claremont, CA
- Master’s degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA Certification and CCCs
- State SLP License in hand or pending
- Part Time
- Start: ASAP
- End: May 16, 2022
- 25 hrs/week | 3 days a week
- Elementary Caseload (K – 6th Grade)
- Duties: Provide speech services and completed assessments for caseload. Collaborate with site team.
- Software/Systems used: SEIS
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process. Feel free to reach out to me directly at my office number at 678-710-7674.
Looking forward to speaking!
Victoria Pope, Recruiter
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled