SLP CFY/CCC Job - Easley, SC
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy in the process of searching for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for our school district in the Easley, South Carolina area. Full time is preferred but part time will be considered. New graduates CFY candidates are welcome to apply. SLP's that meet the criteria for tele-therapy will also be considered.
The director is eager to find a SLP that will be able to start as soon as possible. Interviews will begin as resumes arrive.
- Full time and part time considered
- SLP-CCC or CFY
- Caseload K-12th
- Tele-therapy considered (work from home)
- Graduate Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA CCC's or CFY candidate
- Valid SC State Licensure/State Credentials
- Passing Drug Screen Testing/Background Check
If you are a SLP interested in this position, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone calls can be made to Keia Bess at 770.325.0324
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled