SLP - Covington, Georgia - Full Time - Urgently Hiring
Job Type: Any
A school is in need of a SLP near Covington, Georgia. If you are willing to be a positive scholastic influence on patients from the ages of 6 months to 6 years old, this is an opportunity for you.
- Georgia Education Certificate
- Georgia Speech Language Pathology License
- Master's Level Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Full Time Hours
- Elementary Caseload
- 2021 – 2022 Caseload
- Open to CFYs
- Onsite Only
- Negotiable Pay
- More details upon interviews
- Relocation Assistance via stipends
Please email Reed Plumb, or call at 770-810-7228 for more details.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled