- Job Location:
Schools - SLP - Telespeech
- Last Updated:
Are you looking for a career change as a Speech Pathologist? Want to try out your next assignment providing tele-therapy services? ProCare Therapy is working with a school district near Gallup, NM to help staff an opening for a SLP for the upcoming school year.
- Full time hours
- Interviewing Now
- Tele-therapy (work from home) Job
- Can live anywhere in the United States
- Must be licensed in the state you live in & New Mexico
- Training and support provided
Caseload: K-12th grade, 30-40 kiddos
Job Requirements: school based experience, SLP license, preferably ASHA certification
Tele-therapists will need:
- Fast internet & download speeds (we will test these)
- Liability insurance
- Good communication skills
- Flexible schedule
Candidates are considered 1099 and will be paid a non-taxed hourly rate. Apply with resume today to learn more about this opportunity.
Rebecca Brown - Senior Director of Educational Resources ProCare Therapy - (770) 325-0308 - Rebecca.Brown@procaretherapy.com - www.procaretherapy.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for clinical counseling and school ...
Read more »