Are you passionate about creating a positive learning environment and supporting students' success? Join ProCare Therapy and partner with a welcoming school district in Jackson, MS! This is a temporary contract position for the Spring 2024 semester, offering rewarding work and excellent benefits.
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Excellent opportunity for a licensed psychologist from Louisiana (seamless transition)
- Full-time contracted position with ProCare Therapy (weekly paychecks, United HealthCare benefits)
- Work with students K-12, providing educational and psychological testing
- Conduct various assessments (cognitive, initial evaluations, potentially academic)
- Attend meetings (building, psych, TC)
- Develop and implement IEPs and METs
- Collaborate with special education teams and families
- Provide counseling services and additional support as needed
Full details will be discussed during the interview.
- Master's in School Psychology
- Mississippi School Psychologist License
- Ability to pass background and drug screenings
- Competitive salary based on experience and education
- Weekly paychecks via direct deposit
- Supportive work environment
- Opportunity to make a real impact on students' lives
Ready to apply? Send your updated resume to . We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled